- At least 12 months of experience working in a similar role
- Good level of communication, understanding and reading of the English Language
- Must be a Maltese Citizen or an EU Citizen or already residing in Malta
Carrying out Reservations, Reception, Cashiering, Telephone and Concierge Services
- To operate the hotel reception desk efficiently, by attending to all guests’ requests in a professional manner, and also responding and managing to all incoming calls.
- To handle reservation requests and room allocations.
- Monitor daily bookings and liaising with the housekeeping department.
- Welcoming arriving guests, attending to all guests requests always using guest names.
- Co-ordinate activities between all departments to ensure guest requests are attended to positively and in the shortest possible time.
- Knowledge about the history of our capital city and in particular all the sights.
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle all requests for concierge services including ticketing, flights, taxi, recommendation of restaurants and other activities in line with the hotel policy.
- Inputting of guests’ charges, onto their respective accounts, and attending to guest check out procedures.
- Report all customer feedback to the management
Ultimately the scope is to ensure the front desk is run as smoothly as possible delivering an excellent customer experience at all times.